Season 1, Chapter 5 – Julian Mather
Season 1, Chapter 5 – Julian Mather and Balloon Workshops
Julian Mather is the host of the Magician Business Podcast, and the Kids Entertainer Hub Podcast – both of them are resources that you should definitely know and study.
His work with Balloon Workshops is ground-breaking. I had the privilege of learning from Julian directly through his paid online course and the results for me were simply amazing. I have invested about $156 on the course and sold my first workshop for about $800. During the last summer, I have managed to secure about 4k$ worth of bookings of workshop alone (and for some reason marketing this on adwords was super cheap here).
Here is what you will learn in chapter 5 of the Balloon Artist Podcast:
- Why its crucial to put aside your EGO and think about what you customer needs instead of what you can do for your customer
- How simple shapes work better in a Balloon Workshop Environment
- How to count balloons fast and save time on pre-inflating the balloons
- How many balloons should you pre-inflate for each kid that attends the workshop?
- How to count balloons really fast for your Balloon Workshop
- How to use a script in your balloon workshop and why you MUST use this
- How to sell the Balloon Workshop to your customer
Julian Mather’s Balloon Workshop course is available here as well (this is an affiliate link and I highly recommend you checking it up. This system worked for me very well and helped me pass a slow season in the summer of 2015)
Learn more about Julian’s work here:
Hidden tip: the flower and the candle technique to help kids calm down.