Season 3, Chapter 5 – Colin Myles – creating a balloon sculpture
Season 3, Chapter 5 – Colin Myles – From Qualatex Israeli Event
Colin Myles and I met in Israel in a Mar 16 and he shared the process of how he creates a unique sculpture for a customer, from start to finish.
- Size of the room for the sculpture is one of the first questions that Colin asks
- The he thinks about texture
- Hear the Dolphin -> Elephant competition and don’t be afraid to experiment
- Google – research for the real version of the frog (if a frog was requested)
- Google – Cartoon images of the frog
- Social media – look for versions of the frog
- Thinking – deciding on the movement of the sculpture
- Be the Dolphin
Learn more about Colin Myles:
or here on fb.
Balloon resources in the podcast site